Dungeness Crab Cakes
courtesy of Fisherman Express Alaska Seafood
1 lb Dungeness Crab Meat, cleaned
2 tsp Scallions, chopped
2 tsp Red Bell Pepper, chopped
2 tsp Celery, chopped
1 Tbsp Mayonnaise
1 Egg, whipped
1 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
pinch of Paprika, Chili Powder, Salt and Pepper
1. Break up the dungeness crab meat.
2. Add peppers, celery, scallions, and spices. Add mayonnaise.
3. Combine in bowl to form paste, then add eggs and bread crumbs to thicken.
4. Form into round crab cakes.
5. Deep fry or sauté in olive oil.
6. Serve crab cakes with greens and balsamic vinaigrette.
I Love Crab Cakes! 50 Recipes for an American Classic by Tom Douglas and Shelley Lance
The Crab Cake Guy’s Recipes
The Crab Lover’s Book: Recipes & More by Mary Ethelyn Orso
Ocean Friendly Cuisine: Sustainable Seafood Recipes From The World’s Finest Chefs by James O. Fraioli and Cousteau
Fisherman Express Alaska Seafood